FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are Monument Hospitality's Qualifications?
• CPA (RET)
• Stan Sapp: 41 years experience in hospitality
• Cindy Sapp: 32 years experience in hospitality
• Great references
• Turn around success
• In house accounting staff
What makes Monument Hospitality different?
• An approach from an owner's perspective
• Timely reporting ability
• In house marketing experience
What are Monument Hospitality's significant company highlights?
• Proven ability to take an under performing property and turn it around
• Proven ability to take an extremely cash poor property and turn it around
• Proven ability to refurbish a property out of current cash flow
• Proven ability to re-brand a property out of current cash flow
• Proven ability to acquire new properties
• Proven ability to secure new financing
• Proven ability to secure re-financing
What is Monument Hospitality's objective?
MHI's objective is to achieve each owner's goals for profitability and asset maintenance, thus maximizing the owner's investment. This objective is achieved through a series of operational changes involving: increasing revenue with strategic market positioning, physical facility changes, franchise affiliation evaluation, and decreasing expenses through budget planning and variance analysis. Each expense line item is evaluated for cost effectiveness with the experience and knowledge of the hospitality industry and CPA (RET) background.